Via the team settings you can decide for each team whether the attendance status of all players is automatically set to "Present" or "Unexcused" for training sessions.
Tip: This setting makes sense if you regularly use the "attendance check" feature for training sessions, where players or parents select the attendance status of the players by email or inside the web app. If you don't make use of this feature, it is better not to activate the checkbox so that the presence of the players is automatically set to "present" and you only have to select after the session which players were absent.
- 1Open the menu item "Club House" and click on "Teams & Players".
- 2Click on the "Edit" button of the respective team.
- 3Activate the checkbox below the team name.
- 4Click on "Save".
If you activate the attendance check with the standard setting "Unexcused", a status for the attendance is automatically displayed in your training and player list. This helps you to keep track of which players still have to select their status.
- 1Open the menu item "Training Ground" and click on "Sessions".
- 2On the right you can now see how many players have updated their status to "Present", "Absent" or how many still need to submit their attendance status. The green arrow shows you an example for when the default setting is set to present
- 3As soon as players assign their status, the display in the list is updated. Click on the session for a detailed view
- 4In the detail view you can now see (indicated with arrow or question mark icon) which players have already updated their status.