In-app attendance check
Allow your players to fill out their training attendance inside the app - It's a great alternative to our classic attendance-check via email.
Invite players to your planet.training app!
- 1Go to the menu item "Club members". Click on the 3-dot menu of the respective player.
- 2You will see an error message, if you have not yet invited the player to the app. Click on it!
- 3Fill in the player's detail. Click on Save & Send once you have added all the info. The respective player will now receive an invitation email.
Player has to activate and set up his/her account.
- 1Your player will receive an email that will look like this. S/he only has to click on "Activate account" and will automatically be redirected to the sign-up page of his/her player account.
- 2The player now has to fill out the quick form and set up a password, then click "Done".
The player is now able to sign in to the app. As a default setting players will only be able to see the events inside the calendar. Click here for another tutorial, If you want to assign specific permissions that allows them to see drills, training sessions, rating and tactics.
- 1To fill out his/her training attendance the player has to click on the menu item "Calendar".
- 2In the calendar the player now has to click on the respective session.
- 3The attendance form opens, where the player can select his/her status as well as add a comment for the coach.
As soon as players have started to fill out the training attendance the coach can see the current number of attending and absent players. This allows you to plan the training session accordingly.