- 1Go to the menu item “Training Ground” and click on “Database”.
- 2Click on “New Exercise”.
- 3Determine the title of the exercise and set the visibility on “Public” or “Private” and if you want your club members (Extended visibility) can find this exercise in the club database.
- 4Below the description click on “Drawing” to create an exercise drawing.
- 5Select the field that suits your exercise best.
- 6You can change the size of the field and later displayed elements by clicking on the magnifying glass in the top toolbar.
- 7From the toolbox on the right side of your screen you can select elements, players and training equipment.
- 8Start with the setup of your exercise by selecting the first cone with a click in the toolbox and a second click on the field to place them.
- 9A selected item can be duplicate by clicking “D” on your keyboard or with the duplicate button in the blue toolbar in the top of your screen.
- 10To select multiple items at the same time you can either press left click and drag across all elements or use “Ctrl” and left click to multi-select comfortably.
- 11You can now select a different color for the cones by clicking on the color button in the blue toolbar.
- 12Click on the jersey button to change size and angle of the selected items.
- 13As a next step, add the players from the tool box.
- 14Adjust color and size via the blue tool bar.
- 15The drawing can now be completed with arrow and text boxes from the tool box.
- 16Once your drawing is finished you can click on “Save” and “Done”.
- 17As soon as your exercise drawing is uploaded you can add the exercise description (Setup, Execution and variations).
- 18Add categories and other details to complete your exercise.
- 19Click on “Complete” to finalize your exercise.
- 20You can now find your exercise in the database in “Own”.
Slide 1 of 2
Inside the editor you can open the 3-dot menu to access different options, such as “Grid”, “Save as png.” and many more.