The past season is over and you are ready to organize your squad for the next one?
No problem, because with our "Archive your season" feature you can do that in just a few clicks. Here's how:
- 1Go to the Club House and select the menu item "Teams & Players".
- 2Click the 3-dot menu button for the respective team.
- 3Click on "Archive season".
- 4Select the past season to archive your roster for that year.
- 5Click on "Archive season".
- 6In the team overview you can use the season filter to navigate to each season's roster.
- 7Select "current season" for your most recent roster.
Determine the starting date for each season:
To determine the date for the start of the season, you have to go to the club settings. To get here click on the club's name, in the top left of your screen.
Then select the edit button (pen) for this club.
In the pop-up window you can now determine the date for the start of each season. This is the reference for all your season filters.