FULL TUTORIAL HERE
Before creating your first tactic animation you should know the basics of our exercise editor:
- 1Select the menu item "Training Ground" and click on "Tactics".
- 2Click on “New Tactic”.
- 3Enter the name, description and select the appropriate team and focus.
- 4Select “Animation” and click on "Create tactic".
- 5Select the field that suits your exercise best.
- 6You can now select your players from the toolbox. You can also determine the icon type (Jersey or dot) of your players by clicking on the 3-dot menu in the top right.
- 7Player icons without a name for multi-team tactics or the display of opposing players can be selected below your team list.
- 8Create the start scene of your animation and bring your players in position. For animations we recommend a top view for your exercise.
- 9Even lines and text boxes can be animated and moved from scene to scene.
- 10Add your first scene by clicking the +button, as soon as you’re done with your start scene.
- 11In the new scene you can now move players, balls and other elements to the position that you want them to be at the end of scene 1. The changes have no effect on the start scene.
- 12Click on “Play” to play your first scene and check if everything looks good.
- 13The speed of the scene can be adjust by clicking on the “Settings” icon, then adjust the duration.
- 14Add the next scene by clicking the +button if scene 1 is finished.
- 15Same procedure as before. Move ball & players to the point, where you want them to be at the end of the scene. Check the scene and its duration. Add the next scene if it looks good.
- 16If all scenes are added, you should check your animation and its speed one last time. Click the “Play all” button to see the entire exercise animation.
- 17Once your animation is finished you can click on “Save” and “Done”.
- 18The tactic is now stored in your Tactic Manager.