- 1Select the menu item "Training Ground" and click on "Session Manager".
- 2Open the 3-dot menu of the respective session.
- 3Select “Edit”.
- 4Select the tab "Exercises" to add new or already existing exercises to your training session.
- 5Click on “New Exercise” to create an entirely new drill as a drawing or animation.
- 6You can add already existing exercise from the database (own exercises & community drills) to your session, by clicking the button “Add existing exercises”.
- 7If you like an exercise from the database click on "Select exercise" below the drawing to add it to the specific session.
- 8The dashed menu at the top right shows you how many exercises you have already selected for the session.
- 9Click on "Add Now" to add the selection to your session.
In the detail view of each exercise (Click on the exercise picture to get here) you can add the exercise to the session by clicking “Select exercise”.